Durmaz Group’s codes of ethics are summerized in four parts as follows;
The Responsibilities of Shareholders and Management
- To carry out activities in a professional, moral and responsible manner.
- To obey the codes of ethics and demand obeying them and to constitute proper mechanism to provide their awarness and practice.
- To choose their shareholders and assistants in accordance with the principles of capacity and ability.
- To comply and make employees comply with generally accepted accounting standards and principles.
- To establish internal and external risks management and control systems that are suitable for Durmaz Group’s qualities.
- To keep personal interests in the background of company interests while working and representing the company.
- Not to use company assests to good account except that relevant unit of the institution preauthorizes.
- To keep confidential of informations,data and documents that can have access because of their duty.
The Relations with Suppliers and Customers
- To establish moral and legal relationships with the suppliers of products and services.
- To search and select suppliers which are respectful to human dignity with activities which are not against the law and which will not put at risk Durmaz Group’s reputation.
- To select the suppliers based on their prices, distribution conditions and quality besides their products and services compatibility.
- To ask for excellence of products and services to ensure expected satisfaction of custumers and consumers.
- To enable to pay attention customers and users complaints in a fast and effective manner with the thought that giving pleasure them beyond guaranteeing products and services and providing compliance with relevant regulatory.
The Relations with Employees
- To behave employees dignifiedly, respectfully and fairly by taking into account different cultures sensitivities.
- Not to discriminate employees according to their race, religion, age, nation, gender and other these kinf of personal and social conditions apart from their merit and capacity conditions.
- To avoid all kinds of violence, harrassment and abuse in the workplace.
- To accept the rights arising from professional chambers, unions, collective labor agreements.
- To determine rules and criterias which can balance between Durmaz Group’s and employees’ rights about recruitment and dismissal.
- To guarantee occupational health and safety by taking essential precautions which maximize vocational risk preventions.
- To encourage employees in professional development, education and promotion.
The Relations with Civil Society
- To respect human rights and democratic institutions and promote them on every occasion.
- To contribute to public institutions and political parties in accordance with relevant regulations by guaranteeing transparency in all conditions.
- To cooperate with every civil institurions, organizations and public enterprices which are commited to improve social awareness level about bedeviled people.
- To maintain legal and esteemed relationships with public authorites and institutions by not accepting and offering money, commission and any presents.
- To carry on political objectivity principle with the communities operating in, is a sign for the respect which is for different idea and sensitivities of people related to Durmaz Group.